The Walker Law Firm is fully operational during this current COVID-19 pandemic.
The attorneys at The Walker Law Firm offer email and phone consultations to assist you with your legal needs during this time.
The Walker Law Firm
Attorney: Andrea Hamud
Andrea E. Hamud
Newport Beach, CA
Ms. Hamud graduated Cum Laude from Chapman University School of Law where she attained a certificate in Real Estate, Land Use and Environmental law as well as served on the Executive Board of the Journal of Law and Policy. She was admitted to the California State Bar in December 2008. Prior to attaining her J.D., Ms. Hamud graduated Summa Cum Laude from Chapman University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies and a minor in Psychology.
Areas of Practice
- Probate, Trust and Estate Litigation
- Trust and Estate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Financial Elder Abuse Litigation
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. – 2008
- Honors: cum laude
- Chapman University, Orange, California
- Honors: summa cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member