The Walker Law Firm is fully operational during this current COVID-19 pandemic.
The attorneys at The Walker Law Firm offer email and phone consultations to assist you with your legal needs during this time.
The Walker Law Firm
Attorney: Stephen Lewis
Stephen M. Lewis
Newport Beach, CA
Mr. Lewis attended Chapman University School of Law in Orange, California, where he obtained his Juris Doctorate degree and a certificate in tax law. While studying at Chapman, Mr. Lewis had the privilege of externing with the Honorable Catherine E. Bauer of the United States Bankruptcy Court, for the Central District of California. He also spent a semester working in a low-income tax clinic, assisting individuals with tax related issues.
Prior to Chapman, Mr. Lewis obtained his Bachelor of Arts degree in Philosophy from Westmont College, located in Santa Barbara, California. While at Westmont, Mr. Lewis interned with the local district attorney’s office and volunteered at the local Boys & Girls Club.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Business Planning
- Business Litigation
- Financial Elder Abuse Litigation
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Litigation
- Probate, Trust and Estate Litigation
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Western District of Washington
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Washington
- Chapman University School of Law, Orange, California
- J.D. – 2012
- Westmont College, Santa Barbara, California
- B.A. – 2007
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association